Our client is seeking a Regional Finance Manager to become the finance lead for the West Midlands(Birmingham, Dudley and Coventry). They are the UKs largest leisure provider with arts and events centres as well and have been expanding year-on-year since their inception over 20 years ago. This growth means that they require a finance lead to support the Regional Director and take a lead for financial systems and other related areas i.e. insurances, legal and governance in the region.
You will be required to be fully qualified, or qualified by experience, and be able to ensure financial processes are followed for sales ledger, debtor control and income reconciliation. You will liaise with the regional finance team in the day to day running of the sales ledger and income reconciliation. You will produce monthly management accounts, reconcile balance sheet accounts and coordinate the production of the regions budgets.
You will oversee a management accountant at each of the regional offices.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge and use of SQL would be preferable however is not essential.
- A curious mind and an eye for detail with accurate grammar and spelling is essential for success in this role.
- Ability to translate complex data into business reports and presentations which can be used by the wider team and wider business stakeholders
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Some travel is required across the region and to the London office (likely to be monthly or less)
Experience gained within a multi site finance operation is preferable.